2021.09.18 14:45 erer1243 Currently, it's September 18, 2021 at 08:45AM
2021.09.18 14:45 RedEyedScottTTV Crashing after 1 Game
Every time I play 1 game it will crash while I'm customizing my classes waiting to get into next match. Very annoying, I guess I haft to restart game after every match until they fix it :(
submitted by RedEyedScottTTV to CODVanguard [link] [comments]
2021.09.18 14:44 besitoeterea 99.91% ?? cannot find the remaining 0.09%
i’ve literally gone through all locations, got all of the korok seeds, done all the divine beasts and i’ve done all the shrines but i cannot get 100%
submitted by besitoeterea to Breath_of_the_Wild [link] [comments]
2021.09.18 14:44 itzfinjo Hang time crashes
I've been trying to get fort to work for like 2 days now and I've tried everything to get it to work, I can get into a match but as soon as I pull my glider, I crash. If I'm lucky enough to get past that I still crash as soon as I drink a shield or equip a weapon. It's like my PC can't handle it, but it should be fine, it just makes no sense and im really confused. Any help would be appreciated
submitted by itzfinjo to FortNiteBR [link] [comments]
2021.09.18 14:44 IntrovertedGit the street feels empty
|submitted by IntrovertedGit to LiminalSpace [link] [comments]|
2021.09.18 14:44 spacemanWilf Just a quick one guys, sorry if its been covered i couldnt find anything. But Rostik was a dev right? What happened with him? Is he still with safemoon, I never saw him leave? Was he working on Piggy too? Ive kept up all the way with the safemoon story but I feel like I missed something? Thanks 💎🚀
|submitted by spacemanWilf to SafeMoon [link] [comments]|
2021.09.18 14:44 AAspectLightning Ember spirit with a nigel face
2021.09.18 14:44 HuntFrosty7739 Ihatecovid_ amazing human being - 380¥ LJR - TS highs - my #1 store EZMade
|submitted by HuntFrosty7739 to repbudgetsneakers [link] [comments]|
2021.09.18 14:44 chuey2001 Sized my lobes up to 00g this week. My ears being stretchy is an understated.
|submitted by chuey2001 to piercing [link] [comments]|
2021.09.18 14:44 Bigdog_20 Anybody have ainsley jasso from weslaco?
|submitted by Bigdog_20 to 956instathots [link] [comments]|
2021.09.18 14:44 Funkymodde7 hey
2021.09.18 14:44 1FrantikFrann1 This is Rowdy. He wandered into our lives about two weeks ago, and it looks like he’s here to stay. 😌 I’m guessing around 1 year old, about 40lbs.
2021.09.18 14:44 SandersSigner652 What do you do after spotting a logical fallacy?
2021.09.18 14:44 Icy-Progress-4213 Title
|submitted by Icy-Progress-4213 to SaimanSays [link] [comments]|
2021.09.18 14:44 burak461 Ne sıklıkla Fastfood yersiniz?
2021.09.18 14:44 Fynmorph AW:DS Original CO: Fabio
|submitted by Fynmorph to Advance_Wars [link] [comments]|
2021.09.18 14:44 RalNora r/196 KGB (yoruma herhangi birşey yaz ve git)
2021.09.18 14:44 mellyjo77 This kid gets it: I posted this in 2020 (when the community was sending us food/cards/support). Well, it was quite prophetic: the vaccination rate in my community is <40%, hospitals are overrun, and 6 of the top 10 counties in US are in Kentucky.
|submitted by mellyjo77 to nursing [link] [comments]|
2021.09.18 14:44 DullBee7674 A setup I’m proud of. Advice welcome.
|submitted by DullBee7674 to desksetup [link] [comments]|
2021.09.18 14:44 efordd02 [19F] what do you guys think?
|submitted by efordd02 to hotornot [link] [comments]|
2021.09.18 14:44 clshaw OMG the app is finally live everywhere!!
|submitted by clshaw to revelromance [link] [comments]|
2021.09.18 14:44 jstq [for hire] 50$ digital portrait sketches
Hello! I draw portrait sketches. Provided images are the highest expected quality, depending on how good your photo is
Examples of my work: https://imgur.com/a/tYRSe5s
Or on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jstqw/
Here are my full terms: https://docs.google.com/document1/d/e/2PACX-1vRhJQ3aCFZQ-TJr8W0lmRki7y_wHCjwzHhCn1hBa_oJNBvs9vz05RJGSIzDH8amcTJ8MVGgA9tkfNDZ/pub?urp=gmail_link
submitted by jstq to hireanartist [link] [comments]
2021.09.18 14:44 kira_xx1 I provide a very personal service... giving you the full attention you deserve... Make your day an unforgettable experience with me...Am available for both incall or outcall..ft, videos, nudes...Text me on snap @kir_a0xxx or text (707) 406-9764....
|submitted by kira_xx1 to Hookuptime [link] [comments]|
2021.09.18 14:44 asfarali Money Heist x 6 Underground 2021 Music Official Video By Netflix Music B...
|submitted by asfarali to guitarlessons [link] [comments]|
2021.09.18 14:44 Jatstorm He's a long boi
|submitted by Jatstorm to aww [link] [comments]|